What made your heart race today? Useless crap from Topshop

Welcome to another edition of stuff I definitely don't need but who cares I want it:

I definitely want need another blazer for work to add to my collection. I want one in denim or something bright. And preferably one that goes well with my daisy dukes.

And I need coral pants, just because the Duchess of Cambridge herself wore them. Oh, Kate Middleton. I'm going to replicate your entire wardrobe one of these days.


I also want this cut out tunic. I haven't tried it on at the store but I think I can pull it off after a week or two of dieting. Or maybe I can just not breathe and do that "stomach in" thing the whole time I'm wearing it?


I recently made the rounds at Zara and Mango and have spotted some key pieces I need. Oversized blouses, candy colored denim shorts, pastel blazers, and some denim jeans. Now, where do I get the money? I'm really starting to hate the extreme irrevocable measures I've imposed on myself when it comes to saving money. Seriously.

P.S. I'm definitely saving up for Cotton On, though. I will never forgive myself if I don't shop on opening day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment