Dracarys

And Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen has done it again!!! The Khaleesi and rightful Queen to the Iron Throne kicked some serious ass in the season two finale on a quest to retrieve her stolen dragons from the weird looking fella, err sorcerer, at Qarth. I cannot believe how epic her scene at The House of Undying was, despite reading about it in the book. And now, I'm more obsessed than ever! I love how they managed to preserve her strength and willfulness from the books straight to the boob tube. Big props to Emilia Clarke for playing Daenerys perfectly!


Now, here's to hoping they spice books 3-5 up a little and change the storyline to let Dany cross over to Westeros RIGHT AWAY. I want to see her kick some Lannister ass! I just finished A Dance with Dragons (book 5) and Dany's still over at Meereen trying to build an army and to hone her ruling skills before crossing over. I say girl needs to claim the Iron Throne right away! In fact, I don't really mind if they just center the whole thing around Dany. Okay, I'd like to see Mance Rayder. And probably Cersei and Margaery's inevitable clash and bitch fight. Oh, and I can't believe they pushed thru with the Winterfell scene, that was heartbreaking. Theon's demise was more or less expected. Nevertheless, here's to an even more amazing season three!

Photo cred


0 comments:

Post a Comment