Date me at Draft Gastropub


It's only Tuesday but I'm already craving a relaxing night out this weekend. Work combined with graduate school has proceeded to suck the energy out of me. If anything, I'm only craving Draft's sticky date toffee pudding for my sweet tooth, beats alcohol any time. 

For a fruit lover, I don't normally eat dates but this concoction is really a must-try. Soft-baked pudding swimming in toffee with a scoop of vanilla ice cream--yum! It's so good that I just want to order one for myself and I'll be a happy camper all night long. 


What's nice about Draft is that it's the perfect place to hang out with a date, family, or friends. In fact, I first heard about the place from Jake's dad who has treated us there twice. They have a wide selection of imported beers, they offer cocktails for the ladies, and I LOVE their food! Plus, it doesn't get too noisy and the crowd never gets rowdy so it's just my kind of place! 


Speaking of food: friends, meet Draft's Fully-loaded Burger! Their half-pound Angus beef burger with all the trimmings. I also like the bleu cheese burger but this one's huge enough for two. For pulutan, the potato wedges and mozzarella nuggets are your best bets.


Happy times with the boys! I tend to stick to caipirinhas while they prefer Stella or Beck's for beers. This place, in my opinion, has the best ambiance for a fun night with friends. In fact, it's where you hang out if you you're in your early twenties and want to feel like a proper mature adult. There's none of that teen party place vibe or the stuffy wine bar atmosphere. It's perfectly in between and not at all pretentious.

wearing Zara dress as a top, vintage denim shorts

Take me on a date there this weekend? :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment