No. 1 on the SG shopping list: Pull & Bear

Me, I rarely get butterflies in my tummy over a short film. However, Pull & Bear's SS11 video campaign has reduced me to a speechless little girl--this is totally my peg for my own music video! You know the daydreams you map out in your head when it's just you and your iPod, pretending you're starring in a video somewhere? No? Well, I have a lot of those because I am a loser. And it just so happens that this video has perfectly captured everything I wanted it to be--dreamy, flirty, involving hot boys (no, just  Jake) and summer. Just the other day, I was listening to Pure Shores on repeat dreaming about me and Jake zooming across Boracay's quaint little town on a motorcycle on our way to Puka Beach and Baling Hai and then playing on our own beach.Yes, I am a loser.

Anyway, enough about my weirdness. This is the very reason why I'm itching to go to Singapore already. They have Pull & Bear over there! Shame really, it's owned by the same company as Zara and they can't be bothered to open a branch here in Manila. Anyhoots, prepare for awesomeness:







Photos from Pull & Bear

0 comments:

Post a Comment