What made your heart race today? Swedish Summer by Topshop


I've been blogging too much about food lately that I have forgotten why I started this blog in the first place--to muse about clothes that I want to buy and dream about the things that I would like to have. So, in the spirit of my beloved blog, let's go back to basics.

I went inside Topshop yesterday and fell in love with all the scalloped tank tops and dreamy gauzy dresses on display. I would like to think that I have been a good, thrifty girl lately since I have managed not to shop for weeks now (errrr, yes--I think). I'm saving my hard-earned moolah for our Singapore trip and that's where I plan to let out my inner Becky Bloomwood, I shall let her romp out and about Orchard Road and Bugis.

I think I have two free days after my friends and I wrap up our sightseeing and tour. I'm a bit excited that Jake's also going to be there with his family almost on the same dates, it's only fitting that my shopping buddy and I will get to shop together on vacation. I can't wait to see if our shopping chemistry here in Manila will translate to Singapore. We know each other too well, my boyfriend and I.

Photo from Topshop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment