3 years & 10 months

This made my whole day. No scratch that, my whole week!

I woke up to a goodmorning text from Jake and it said:

"I love you. You're my everything."

<3 I'm swooning right now. It's been a while since we've been sweet or affectionate. We're not the mushy type save for our first year together hahaha. I think it's great that we get along like best friends hanging out and my friends have actually said that it's sweet that we get along so well without being PDA-ish and over-the-top mushy. I love him so so much and I can't believe we've been together for 3 years and 10 months now. I am the happiest girl on earth :)

Lately, Jake's taken to always suggesting not celebrating monthsaries anymore because, according to him, it's "so high school" but I'm only a girl and yeah I want something to look forward to every month hee. But because he's super busy with work to take me out on a date today, I will content myself with this blog post.



wearing sheer flower top from Chatuchak, Mango shorts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment