State of Limbo

We finally watched Inception and I am still in a state of awe and confusion. Hands down to the actors and Christopher Nolan. This movie made me THINK. I am going to watch it again so I can understand some of the scenes and interpret whatever confused me before. It was so good that I couldn't wait until I got home and immediately started surfing the net on my phone on the way home for forums and blogs discussing Inception. Amazeballs. Jake and I couldn't stop discussing and arguing right after.

I think he was still dreaming at the end but I can't help wishing he wasn't. Poor Leo. I read somewhere that James Franco turned the role down and I can't stop thinking how it would have turned out. He is a hottie.

Anyhoots, I had my trusty yummy kuchay yesterday but he made me feel guilty about consuming too few calories so I ate half a hotdog. Nothing beats my kuchay, though. It's the yummiest veggie dumplings and I have to have them at that Chinese stall in Promenade. The service is sucky but the kuchay makes up for it. Nomnomnom.



Before we watched the movie we hung out at Fully Booked to browse. I wanted a new book and Jake did not appreciate my skirt. Well, I loved it. I am saving up to buy the entire series of the Sookie Stackhouse novels and I can't wait to start reading them. I'm going back to nerd mode and brush up on my literature appreciation skills.



And here I was at the office before leaving, bugging my office mates as usual. I finally tried the skort  got at Bangkok and it got mixed reviews.

 

wearing striped tee and pale blue chiffon skort from Chatuchak, flower shoes from Kickers, Nine West bag from Jake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment