And Now I'm Broke

I maxed out my credit card while shopping at Zara last Friday. Needless to say, it was the most embarrassing moment of my shopping career. Good thing Jake was there to back me up. I felt so bad because he just bought me a Topshop top and then he had to pay for my stuff at Zara. Talk about going over the edge. I need to control my constant need to shop, stat. And so I found the soundtrack of my life:

I've got it all but I feel so deprived
I go up, I come down and I'm emptier inside
Tell me what is this thing that I feel like I'm missing
And why can't I let it go?

There's gotta be more to life
Thank chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me
'Cause the more that I'm
Trippin' out, thinkin' there must be more to life
Well, there's life but I'm sure there's gotta be more

Well done, Stacie Orrico.

0 comments:

Post a Comment