But that was reserved for ME!

So I finally braved the crowds at Forever21 this weekend. After going around the entire humongous shop that can only be described as a mini-department store to inspect every item thrice, I did not find anything that made my heart skip. Well, I did, but it was on the mannequin and they weren't restocking and so I reserved it and now have to wait breathlessly for their call. I hate waiting. Especially for something I'm itching to wear. As I'm into floral patterns now, I honed in on this fabbity fab skirt and vintage tee ensemble. Too bad it's sold out so now I am (sort of) patiently waiting for their call. Not really. I already went back twice since Monday and they STILL wouldn't sell it to me. Uptight retailers. I had to throw a hissy fit at the saleslady 'cause the guy from Saturday didn't label the clothes as mine and they almost reserved it for someone else. IKR. Look at it! It's so purdy.


However, I have to sadly note that I did not fall in love with most of the clothes. Only these two, okay--and probably another three, made my heart skip. Nothing compared to how I feel when I'm in Zara or Topshop. Nada. It's a plus that the prices at Forever21 are el cheapo. Waaay cheap like Bayo cheap. But that would only mean that I would put myself in a possibly embarrassing situation of wearing the same outfit as every other chick in the mall. I hate it when that happens. To demonstrate my point, here's me getting ready to bitch it out when another girl was trying to buy the very ensemble above while the salespeople were reserving it for me:


But seriously, when's H&M opening in Manila? We need more choices people! Just look at those lacey shorts and Precious Poodles tee. Yummy. I really regret not having the time to dropy by H&M when I was in Hong Kong. :( :( :( Worst mistake evurrr.




Rawr. To be honest, I'm sort of tired of always thinking about clothes. Maybe it's time to let my true self shine, which is....nah I can't go back to nerd mode. That's for next year.

Wish me luck.

wearing rompers from Bangkok, headband from Forever21, silver studded Nine West bag, gladiators from Grendha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment