Singing Bee

It's no secret that I love singing and prancing my heart out. So for my sister's 19th birthday, we rented an old-school karaoke machine and proceeded to disrupt the whole neighborhood for the whole night. I'm kidding. Not.

Isn't my little sister pretty? She takes after me. Hahaha.

I was really pleased that the machine we rented has recently installed new chips for new songs. So I got to sing Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Taio Cruz, old school songs, and a whole array of songs that I've forgotten by now. All I remember was how much fun we had yelling  singing and partying up the place. I can't wait to have another karaoke session with my girls!

 Ever After

Tokyo Drift

 Break Your Heart

wearing heart-dotted top from Zara, shorts from Black Sheep, gladiators from Dorothy Perkins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment