Lovesick Crackhead

Some people get off on drugs and alcohol, I get high on clothes. Lots of it. I could spend forever browsing through and trying on clothes. I'm in my happy place when I'm around pretty stuff. Seriously. I tried on about 12 items at Zara yesterday (and at two different branches--Greenbelt 5 and Rockwell) and would have tried on more if it weren't for Jake who gave up and left me.


Jake took a stolen shot of me yesterday when I was in a state of total bliss. If I could sum it up in words, Kesha's Your Love is My Drug would be my theme song. Buuut I'm learning to control myself, I only bought ONE SKIRT yesterday. That's ONE. Awesome. Oh who am I kidding? I've already noted down and kept track of the five other I wanted to buy (see below). I'm just waiting for a chance to sneak everything past my mother.



Maybe I need some rehab
Or maybe just need some sleep
I've got a sick obssession
I'm seeing it in my dreams



wearing flower power top from Chatuchak, jeans from Black Sheep, brown plaid ribbon shoes from SanFo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment