Motivation is what keeps you going



After almost a year of working out at Fitness First, I have come to the realization that it was one huge mistake and a waste of money. I haven't been to the gym for two months now mainly because I'm hiding from my personal trainer who has been nagging me to renew my sessions. I've lost more weight in my two months of absence compared to the eleven months of "working out". Also, it really doesn't help when the trainers ignore you if you don't have a PT (and you have to get a gold trainer so you can use the nice weights and functional training area) and then try to get you to add more services just so they can charge you for it. Seriously. I'm switching to Gold's Gym 'cause I heard they're nicer over there. One year wasted. Gaaad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment