Where did all my moolah go?

I have been having nightly dreams of shopping my heart out at Forever21 ever since the failed attempt to line up outside on its opening day. This is not good. Arrr. I've been trying to console myself. I heard the prices are cheap, which is always good. Grrrr.  But since I didn't get to shop there as planned, I shopped my heart out at Topshop (yay!) and Zara for some retail therapy. There was no way I was going to line up with them:


The most perfect boyfriend in the whole wide world surprised me while I was in a state of total bliss at Tosphop, he bought me a top! Not just any top. It's the one I've been  lusting after for a long time. He is so sweet. I do wish he didn't buy his Nike kicks that day so he could have bought me more but I'll take it. Kidding! Haha. Can you say happy place?




I'll start controlling myself though because the most embarrassing thing just happened to me at Zara: my credit card was maxed out and so was my ATM. I had to borrow money from Jake just so I could pay for my stuff. Talk about a Becky Bloomwood moment. This is not healthy. I'm proud of myself, though. The first step is always admitting there's something wrong with you. Is there a Shopaholics Anonymous here in Manila? I'm seriously considering dragging myself and Jake to a couple of sessions.







wearing plaid top from Bayo, Chatuchak denim shorts, white tank from Zara.

0 comments:

Post a Comment