Greg & Hotch are one and the same. Doi.

I feel so stupid. I've been watching Criminal Minds for a while now and I've always had this nagging feeling that Hotch looks eerily familiar. I thought he looked like Will of Will and Grace but then clearly, he's a different actor. It's hard to figure it out 'cause his face is always all frowny and mad and it's hard to imagine Hotch looking like anyone else. Then I was lurking on this Criminal Minds fansite and they were doling out Dharma and Greg collectibles and I was weirded out before it finally hit me that HOTCH USED TO BE GREG OF DHARMA & GREG!!!! Insane! I am so stupid! I loved watching the show before but I didn't immediately connect the character with the dark and broody Hotch. Wow. It just goes to show how talented Thomas Gibson is, he's like a chameleon. Sigh. I won't be able to take him seriously on Criminal Minds from now on, hee.

WHY SO SERIOUS

SEE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment