Oxfords! Love you love you T. Swifty


Thank you, Taylor Swift. You have convinced me, once and for all, to go get some oxford shoes for myself. (And to possibly cut my hair short. )

Tada! I loooove them!



I've been trying on oxford shoes for some time now. Been obsessing over them at Zara and F21 then hesitating because, believe me, I do not want to cross that line when I'll be qualified as a shoe addict like my boyfriend. For the past months I've been steadily buying more shoes than I normally would, and I'm kind of scared because that's Jake territory and I've witnessed how out-of-hand one can get when shoes are at stake. Errr, but this is an exception. They're so purrrdy. And Taylor Swift wore them! That's enough reason to give in, right? Yes, yes. Now, all I need are some ferosh boots to complete my collection. Err.

Taylor Swift photo cred: Gofugyourself


0 comments:

Post a Comment