Nagging and wheedling at the shops

I've always loved shopping dates with Jake. We are of one mind when we shop--clutching each others hands and our cards on the other. We know which stores to visit first, which ones to ignore, how to wait patiently while trying on clothes or shoes, when to say no, when to control each other when things get out of hand, when to compromise on who's getting more shop time, what styles to choose and recommend, and when to treat each other--depending on who's feeling generous at the moment. In fact, we've got it all down pat that he can shop alone for me and buy me something I'd love and vice versa. No, we're not superficial, but sometimes when we get tired of movie and dinner dates, this is what we do to bond.

I was forced to wait for my sister this weekend while she proclaimed her love for Ateneo at the bonfire. Jake, Nikki, and I had a blast hanging, trying on stuff, and pigging out at Trinoma. My dearest boyfriend outshopped me at Zara and before that some twat cashier stressed me out at Powermac. She overcharged me and I already punched in my pin so there was no turning back. I'm waiting for their call saying they already remitted my moolah. Gawd. Anyhoots, I can't believe Jake outshopped me at Zara. I'm not jealous, more of territorial. How would he feel if I bought more stuff at Nike? Hahaha gaaaah. That reminds me, I'm tempted to buy these awesome driving gloves and a hat for the sole purpose that they look good on me. And then I attempted to hide my stuff from mom, which didn't really work, mainly because Jake loves ratting me out and he did. Hee. I love him too much.

And you said you wouldn't like Parvati. No man can resist the triple decker cheesecake!


Receiving my sermon and brat face. We had to wait 30 minutes so they can fix their stupidity.
wearing Zara top, Maldita shorts, Nine West bag


<3 <3 <3 Yes

My sorry attempt to hide my stuff from mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment