I need a better strategy when it comes to mega sales

Please bear with my mindless rants. I'm way too hopped up on coffee to edit and filter myself today.

As Jake's gift was a shopping spree, I was ready to wreak havoc on my usual stores just this weekend but my plans were crushed. Forever21's mega sale was apparently too ridiculously crowded that I found myself stuck at J. Vargas outside Megamall for a full 30 minutes (at 9-freaking-AM!!!) before I gave up and headed to Makati instead. Screw the sale, nothing is worth that amount of lining up and dealing with traffic. Greenbelt was a good call, I found comfort in Topshop (and the very attentive salesladies) but for the first time in my life, couldn't find anything at Zara. Like the good girl that I am, I didn't push for the rest of the shopping spree and decided I'll wait this week to see if anything changes before I check out Zara/MNG/F21 again. See? I need new skirts and shorts and shoes! Dumdumdum. Jake's the best he knows me too well. He was even happy that I'll shop this week instead, that way he can come with me daw instead of me shopping alone like I originally planned. Awww. I can't forgive him for the "well your fashion sense sucks" comment on YM though. Who the hell wears teal rubber shoes, Jake? Just because Lebron thinks it's cool doesn't mean it'll look good on you. On the bright side, also got my morning updates from Topshop  & Reko and I'm loving what I'm seeing:



Yesyesyes I'll be waiting for you <3.

Photo cred: Topshop & Reko daily newsletters

2 comments: