Real men wet their burritos

Mom treated us to dinner at Ristras last night. Been craving Mexican food like crazy since last week. We were torn between here and Charlie's but we figured we've all had enough of burgers for a while. Everyone ordered something huge and yummy and we ended up gobbling all the food. Haha! Jake and I always liked eating here but our last time was a bit of a let down 'cause they served my quesadilla kinda cold. Last night everything was perfect so it's pretty safe to conclude I love Ristras again. Also, I may not be able to look at quesadillas and burritos for another week or so. I'm still full from last night.

Mom ordering and Jake pointed out the contest winners, 1 huge burrito in 1 minute! Awoah.


I think we over-ordered: chorizo and steak burritos, steak quesadilla, and tacos. Nom nom nom.  Jake and Bernice ordered their burritos "wet" which made it all melty and yummy.


We were so full Mom didn't have the appetite for dessert anymore. I insisted on getting froyos 'cause I was so umay from all the food. We tried Yoggle, the froyo place beside Charlie's at Greenhills and Jake acted like a kid. He made me put on a LOT of toppings, he was so excited. Hahaha. The yogurt there's yummy but Red Mango's still on the top of our list. I almost had a heart attack when the gay cashier pulled a prank on me, Php 500 daw the bill, hahaha I did a double-take and a HUWAAT? I kind of like him :)



Also said farewell to La Salle's football field in the morning, they're putting up a huge "eco-environmentally friendly" building over it. Like we need more buildings at La Salle, boo. Although if they put up a decent parking space to go with the new building I'll gladly take it.

wearing sheer floral top from Bangkok, Mango boyfriend jeans, Aldo belt, Kickers Moccasins, Promod necklace



0 comments:

Post a Comment