All I want for Christmas is James Franco

No, not his hot self from Spiderman. I want the artsy-fartsy, weird and Johnny Depp-ishingly eccentric hot version of James Franco. Mind you, I would still take him even if he never broke free from his boy-next-door image. However, I do prefer him as a Sex God when he's all broody and artistic. Oh, come on. Don't pretend he doesn't make you feel all tingly when he's turned into this smart, weird person. I want...

...the one who played the insane serial-killer "Franco" on General Hospital.


...the one who dressed up as a tranny and still looked like a hot stud.


...the one who sat down across Marina Abramovic in her The Artist is Present exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. 


...the one who wrote a book after completing a writing program at Columbia University. The one who, for all intents and purposes, has attended classes at Yale for the sake of his art--and bragged about getting a D.



And I just really want the hot and smart and talented Mr. James Franco. I'm serious. Jake would understand, he's artsy fartsy himself and he liked Spiderman. My dear fairy godmothers, I really, really want him for Christmas. A hug and a kiss will do.

Did I mention he's hosting the Oscars? That is how awesome he is.
Photo cred: Perez Hilton

0 comments:

Post a Comment