Cupcakes & burgers on my mind



I'm badly craving cupcakes. Particularly Sonja's. Ever since I got sick my supposed cupcake dates keep getting postponed so now I am left hankering for my usual Vanilla Sunshine with chocolate icing. Is this too much to ask? Jake! This weekend--you promised! At this rate you owe me at least three cupcakes.



 
On the bright side, back to back Sango and Charlie's dates with Jake when I felt better. I missed burgers and buffalo wings. I acted up a bit at Sango, though. I was feeling dizzy so I didn't enjoy my burger. I was loads better the day after, and you can never go wrong with Charlie's. I love eating there on a Friday night before the weekend crowd shows up. Jake and I had the whole patio at Ronac to ourselves. We were also leaning towards Ristras--I was craving for some quesadilla and he wanted a wet burrito but we decided to try out their new branch at Fort for a change. Good thing Charlie's is walking distance from his house--I ate too much and needed to walk off the nomnoms. I know I'm blabbing on about food but I need to put on a couple of pounds because I am looking alarmingly malnourished. I need my boobs back. 

The moment I felt better on Friday, I immediately pranced around the office to spread some Christmas cheer. I finally found the perfect antlers for my blinking red nose and my boss got me the most perfect accessory for this Christmas: a red-hot H&M bag! I can already imagine the all white or black outfit that would go with it:

wearing Dorothy Perkins top, Zara skirt, Kickers boat shoes, Aldo necklace, H&M bag

Lalalala. I'm looking forward to more cheat days this week! Can't wait to try BonChon Chicken and Wee Nam Kee at Ayala Triangle. Jake has been telling me about BonChon 'cause he ate there in New York and it's supposed to be very yummy. We have to eat dinner there this week, I'm all hyped up from all the reviews I've been reading. Great, NOW I'm really hungry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment