Ristras: iHola delicioso muchas gracias si & all Mexican words I can manage

I'm hopped up on coffee now. Been sleeping for a maximum of four hours every night since Friday and I desperately need to recharge and refresh as I still have a number of Christmas parties to attend. Running on caffeine isn't really good for me, blog-wise, since I tend to forget to unload my thoughts and write like a fool. And so, as I'm feeling a bit OC today, I shall write about our latest Ristras dinner to get it over with.

We got there late but surprisingly, the place wasn't as packed as we thought it would be. Jake has yet to beat the record. I hope the boys' plan will push thru so I can document their attempt on the challenge.





I had my usual quesadilla but also ordered a wet burrito to-go for my sister who has the appetite of a growing child. This is how you "wet" a burrito: they torch it so it's all melty and soft. Don't ask me how it tastes like, I don't eat burritos.


Jake and his Corona, me and my brat face.

 wearing Topshop top, vintage knitted cardigan, Maldita shorts

Still have to check out Ristras branch at Fort, though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment