It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!

It's almost Christmas! Opened my email to some wonderful news from Topshop--their Holiday Film is up and about, as well as new pieces for Christmas! I can watch it all day, it gives me the shivers just thinking about nice, pretty things for the holidaze.

 


On another happy note, I finally got to visit Chocolate Fire yesterday for desserts. I swear, that place is heaven for a chocolohic like me. Mitch and I went crazy over their selection of chocolate goodies. We wanted to try their famous hot choco but we went for a fondue in the end. Dark chocolate and fruits are the best combination. Next time, I'm going for the choco-dipped pretzels and truffles--and I'm dragging Jake and my mom along. Nomnom!




But you know what made my day so Christmassy? H&M shopping! My friend, Golds, has been ym-ing me and sending me photos while he's shopping at H&M in Canada. Our virtual shopping was a success and I got loads of goodies to look forward to this Christmas! (check out our own album below!) And the best part is, Jake's paying for my stuff as his Christmas present! I have no idea where to get $140 for all the stuff I chose so I'm a very happy, lucky, fool. I'm literally skipping up and down with happiness! On the down side, I'm getting Jake a new pair of Jordan kicks for Christmas, also from Canada but at least I'm gonna make him happy!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment