Post-Christmas Hugs!

Jake's back in Manila! Hugged him for Christmas and we were back to making plans and dates! I'm just so happy I have someone to date me again! Yipee. I went to his place today 'cause Chucky's been missing him and wanted to go home and Pepper needed a haircut. Took her to Groomingdales, this new dog shop and salon in front of Mann Hann near Ristras. Jake highly recommended the place and I must say, Pepper looked like she at least enjoyed herself with her very own playpen. (That's her whining as I was about to leave, poor baby.) The owner was pretty and nice, too. When I went to pick up Pepper,  i found her with a doggie treat. The girl played with her for a bit because I couldn't pick Pepper up on time. I love how they make an effort to pamper the dogs. Overall, this place is more convenient than our usual groomer at MOA 'cause at least it's near Jake's so I can just drop my dogs off when we meet and you get a special treatment since they only accept a minimal amount of clients. No cramped cages for the doggies or hours of waiting. Good job, Groomingdales!


After lunch with his family, we went to High Street with his Dad and Bobby. Guess what? He loved Muji--wanted to buy almost everything (well, a lot: hangers, containers, plaid shirts, lalala) for his room. I say it's still overpriced and whatever happened to Anonymous? I miss that store and it has the exact same concept as Muji and I do remember it being cheaper. Oh well.

wearing vintage knit sweater, NafNaf top, vintage denim shorts, H&M bag

I took my usual stop at Topshop and only ended up disappointing myself. I was browsing around when I saw this girl beside me who was carrying at least ten clothes and accessories and I watched her head over to the counter to pay for everything. I wanted to cover my eyes but I couldn't--I was too jealous to function. I consoled myself with a cupcake at Sonja's and I felt slightly better, also thanks to Jake who was being funny the whole time (he was trying to steal bites from my cupcake.) Here's my usual Sonja's cupcake shot, and I quote my boyfriend: "I can show you at least 20 pictures of you holding the same cupcake." What? It's my thing! Cupcakes make me happy, particularly Sonja's. I can't count the number of times I've eaten a cupcake there but the place makes me feel all giddy and bubbly every single time. It's my happy place.


After we picked up Pepper at Groomingdales, we hung out at his house while waiting for my mom to pick me up. I needed a Chictopia shot and my ever-so-sweet boyfriend decided to mock me with his H&M bag gift. Funny? Yes, because he is gay. I'm kidding. But look at that finger on the lips pose. Haha. Also gave Pepper a bit of a scare when I pretended to throw her in the pool. I love messing with my dogs. 


Can't wait for our Forever 21 shopping fiasco tomorrow! I'm already anticipating Jake's tantrums and whining, and my nagging and pleading. And speaking of tantrums, they (Forever 21) never followed my advice--still no couches for the waiting boyfriends or men! They should listen to me. I know what's best for them, I've been there too often for my own good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment