Acting like teenagers in our (EARLY!) 20s

Spent the whole weekend prancing around with the girlies and Jake. We hit up Fifi's 22nd party at the Dansalan Gardens Skylounge  Friday night. Over and free flowing cocktails almost sent me to drunksville, so I behaved and drank Coke for the rest of the evening.

wearing Topshop dress, Dorothy Perkins gladiators

Saturday morning was spent shopping and pigging out with the Jakester. Ordered burgers  ("your burger is bigger than you") and buffalo wings at Chili's and binged on sweets at Gelatissimo and Classic Confections at Greenbelt 5. I was so full I couldn't look at food until the next day. This was a great date 'cause he bought me a top at Topshop and also, we laughed and bickered the whole time. He kept laughing at me while I was trying to eat my burger. I couldn't fit it in my mouth even after cutting it up.

Look at that white boy smiling like a kid with his White Chocolate gelato. I opted for Classic Confections 'cause I don't like the consistency of gelato. They have the cutest sugar cookies I've seen yet! Sheep, ghosts, ladybugs, butterflies--I wanted to buy them all. We also had a couple of confused moments on how to properly hold my latte. How on earth do you hold on to that cup? Too avante gard for a coffee cup, if you ask me. I spent the whole time holding on to it for dear life. You have to clutch it hard. I want to forget about my cupcake. Nothing beats Sonja's. I also gave the littlest cookie bit to Jake, I told him to eat it so he'll get ala Alice in Wonderland.



After our date, he took me to Shang to meet the girlies for Ping's birthday. There he is, singing merrily to my current favorite song "Just the Way You Are" on the car radio. He likes to butcher songs I like because, according to my "rapper and hip-hopper" boyfriend, pop songs suck. Feh. I had a life-changing dilemma that day, too. I was torn between getting those awesome rain boots at Aldo (because I live in Malabon and one needs awesome botas to deal with the flooding) and these super cheap boots at Payless. I am seriously tempted to buy them and make up some event or trip that would require me to wear them. They look so awesome!!!



The girls and I hit Ping's party and photoshoot-ed the night away at EDSA Shangri-la. Jumping up and down the bed, amusing ourselves with silly poses, lounging by the poolside, trying to sneak out miniature bottles of booze..I left early 'cause I had to pick up my sister in Katipunan. The girls, well, the girls left in the early morning and I heard a LOT of stories too funny or scandalous for my blog. What happens in room 1017, stays in room 1017. Hahahaha! Toodles.

wearing Mango Bambi tee, Forever 21 skirt, bag from Ninewest, Sanuk Espathrills

0 comments:

Post a Comment