Are you serious?

They weren't kidding when they said it's going to be all tans and grays this season. I need a little dash of color, but never say never. I do love that birdy top by Zara, or the birdy skirt version. Also the heart belt, or everything. Erm. My mom's pressuring me to buy clothes for my working self. She said I do not look respectable at all when I'm in my office clothes and is currently questioning why I'm buying casual clothes instead. What's that supposed to mean? I don't want to look schoolmarmish in the office. I work at a school, for chrissakes. I'm surrounded by teenagers, girls who are wearing clothes that I'm supposed to wear at the ripe ol' age of twenty one. So, can I wear these instead? I'm thinking of pairing knitted tops and long-sleeved tops with jeans and other bits and pieces. It looks smart casual enough to me (which is our dress code, Mom).



Photos from Zara and Topshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment