Scenes from a long weekend: Charlie's and sweets

Charlie's has a new branch right along this funky artsy building in front of Xavier Street at Greenhills. Jake and I went there last Friday to check out the place and I have to say, I'm impressed! Although there's something cowboyish about eating next to a car wash in Charlie's Kapitolyo, this branch's situated in a sort of hub for artists and ballers. I love the boardwalk wood floors and the concrete spiral staircase. There's a cool basketball court on the third level, and a design studio plus a sneaker shop in the basement. We'll definitely be regulars here especially since it's a short walk from Jake's place. Satisfied our sweet teeth at Goodies & Sweets before heading home.

Nagging Jake to stop smoking already because I want to sit inside na.
wearing Terranova top, Zara skirt, Sanuk Espathrills, bag from Debenhams, Aldo necklace

Instead of my usual burger or Philly cheese-steak, I tried their fish and chips with buffalo wings. The fish is bigger than my hand!

Jake and his usual order: Angus burger and milkshake. Me munching on celery sticks after I gave up on my meal.

I'm slowly getting addicted to shoes. Blame it on Jake.

The basketball court on the third floor.

About to check out the basement.

Awww closed. He wanted to check out the Obey stuff. He's also wearing an Obey shirt.

Walked back to his house to burn off the calories. Hurrying because he kept scaring me.

Banoffee and cappuccino for me, Oreo cheesecake for Jake.

He's doing the Magnum :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment