The Lounge, The Whimsy, or The Winebar? Can I sit everywhere?

Jake and I are going out later for our fourth anniversary and we're eating at Café 1771. This place never fails to make me feel like a child peeking in at something magical from the outside. They have these tall French windows that let you get a glimpse of the interiors. You know that warm tingly feeling you get when you look at something so pretty and splendid? Yep.


The place has three areas so you can choose where to dine depending on your mood: The Lounge, The Whimsy, and The Winebar. How on earth am I supposed to choose where to sit tonight? I want to sit everywhere!!!

The Lounge. Private and homey.

The Whimsy. So colorful and so ME.

The Winebar. Intimate and elegant.

Jake and I just want to eat and bond and celebrate four years so we're already thinking to just hold our reservations at The Lounge. We want to feel relaxed in our private nook. But there's something so tempting about The Whimsy, hee. And the receptionist told me over the phone that she recommends The Winebar and will give us a great table by the windows. Arrr, can we just sit everywhere for the whole night? Entrees at The Lounge, main entry at The Winebar, and dessert at The Whimsy? Hahaha Jake will kill me.

Photos from Chateau Group.

0 comments:

Post a Comment