What's a Becky Bloomwood moment?

I think I have too many clothes for my own good. This morning while dressing up, I just stared blankly at my closet until I realized I haven't worn half of what's in there. Have I been hoarding clothes? I was so confused I ended up trying on different outfits until my mom yelled at me because we were about to leave and I was holding everyone up. I left the house wearing what I threw on at the moment, ditto with the shoes I haven't worn yet because I'm planning to buy a new pair tomorrow and I need to convince my mom that I always wear stuff I buy. I wasn't too crazy about my outfit today. Anyway, I just held a garage sale and sold most of my clothes, even donated some, so what happened? Gah. I need to wear them all asap, or else, I don't know, my mom will confiscate my card? Gah.

At least I bought something different today, jeans! All my jeans no longer fit me and I've been hankering for a new pair. Levi's had an awesome sale at 50% off so I got mine for just P1500. They didn't add my points to my Levi's Loop Card though, so boo. But hello, bargain! I have too many skirts and shorts so it's a welcome change. Let's see how long this'll last. Sigh. Does anyone want to buy some of my clothes? I need to unload. Again.

wearing Giordano tee, Zara skirt, Superga sneaks

0 comments:

Post a Comment