Shut up, brain.

Before I conk out on painkillers and Decolgen, I want to write down a couple of things floating around in the puddle of mush that is my brain. Seriously, my meds are working but my shallow thoughts are keeping me up!

One: I have no idea what I'm going to wear on Saturday. I really don't think it's necessary that I buy something as I have lots of clothes I haven't worn yet, but I don't know. Nothing feels right. Bah. I don't have time for this.

Two: I need those floral Ked-ish shoes I saw somewhere online. Must remind myself to search again. I swear, Jake has passed on his shoe addiction to moi.

Three: Vuvuzelas. La Salle's selling vuvuzelas for UAAP and my sister wants one. Great. Why?

Four: I hate my girly cramps. I hate periods.

Five: I have got to buy new books. Which reminds me, Mini-Shopaholic's coming out soon and I need to reserve. Don't want no Mockingjay scenario again.

Six: Just realized this afternoon that my hair looks trashy now that it's sunkissed. Must dye it to a dark brown soon. And get a hot oil.

Seven: Been stalking OAP's best restos list and I have to convince Jake to branch out for our next dates after this weekend. I want to be more errr, whatever you call food aficionados.

Eight: I need to lose two pounds. And get a manicure.

Nine: I'm craving Sonja's Cupcakes.

I'm seeing spots. Say hello to my new layout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment