Sausage McMuffin w/ egg, hash browns, & two-piece pancakes for one please


I miss eating a big breakfast at McDonald's with Jake. Back in college, we could devour sausage McMuffins with hash browns and pancakes like there's no tomorrow. After college and when we started working, we would meet up in the morning before dates or before work and eat brekkie like two happy kids. The picture above was taken after his morning run last year and we met up at the Greenhills branch. I remember that morning, we were so hungry we ordered our usual: two hash browns with loads of ketchup, Sausage McMuffins with egg, and two-piece pancakes each. I still loved OJ back then and couldn't stand coffee. Ah, those were the days and I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today. These days, I would order coffee and just eat a pancake because we're trying to eat healthy. I miss being able to order and eat whatever I want for breakfast. I miss eating loads of food, period. Thanks for texting me about your McDo breakfast today, Jake. You have officially succeeded in making me hungry hahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment