I amaze myself sometimes

In all modesty and honesty, I really do hahahaha.

I spent all evening going around the shops looking for something appropriate to wear for dinner on Saturday--and by appropriate I am referring to that warm, tingly feeling in my tummy when an outfit screams "this is it!". To my (and my mom's) utter disappointment and frustration, I came home with nada. Don't blame me, I tried on a LOT of outfits and still non. 

I've been planning to wear this floral chiffon romper I got at Chatuchak which I haven't worn yet but when I tried it on the other day, it felt loose and the cut was unflattering. I don't remember it being that loose when I tried it on at Bangkok, but then again I don't trust my judgment when I'm panic-hoardingshopping. I was lucky I spent a better part of my day browsing around boho chic style sites and looking at Zara's online and window displays so....tada! I was inspired to wear it under a vintage knit cardigan with a looped belt. Layered necklaces completed my look. It looked so good! The romper looked like it had a different cut and style. I loved it so much it gave me the butterflies. Now I won't have to drop moolah on something new aaaand I can manage to be comfortable all throughout dinner 'cause I'm gonna be wearing a cardi (weatherman just reported it's going to be raining like hell til Sunday). I'm so proud of my shallow self.

0 comments:

Post a Comment