Britney through and through y'all


I will always love Britney. There will always be a fourth-grader in me dancing to her music and memorizing her songs, absorbing her fantastic white-trash slutiness. Tonight's episode of Glee was so awesome, I just had to write a blog post about my Brit Brit. She's been with me through thick and thin, crying over puppy love heart aches to bouncing and singing along to her dance beats, daydreaming while listening, and countless road trip sing-alongs on the car radio. Sigh. Jake even bought me her first album because I lost mine back in 6th grade and I couldn't find it anymore since most music stores phased it out. He bought an original copy off on ebay for Christmas. I was the happiest girl because my most favorite album's Baby One More Time. I still have all the songs memorized, yes, even "Email My Heart". Hahahaha. I'm just so happy Glee did a Britney tribute, my la loca deserves it! Love her always, pink wig with the crazy eyes and all.

And here I am tweeting my heart out during the episode:


0 comments:

Post a Comment