Malabon Tour

During one of Jake's Sunday visits, I dragged him around Malabon because I wanted to try out Balsa's new coffee place. It did not disappoint. We loved the ambiance and he was impressed by the only decent inuman place Malabon has to offer. Lo and behold:

He brought Chuck with him and he scared the shiz out of Pepper. Hee.

 
wearing Mango Evil Queen tee and vintage shorts with Sanuk Espathrills

Chuck's not the only thing my ever-so-sweet boyfriend brought, he also had his laptop (for Starcraft)and new Razor gaming mouse and pad. It's so ridiculously expensive it's not even funny.


I love these dark chocolate kisses.


Plus points for the yellow walls, landscaped garden, and bamboo theme. Perfect breezy afternoon for a cup of coffee with (overpriced!) cheesecake. I'm definitely going back. I have yet to try out Cafe de Roma near our City Hall and the new coffee place along Manapat Street. You'd be hard-pressed to find decent restaurants here in Malabon so I'm really excited coffee shops are sprouting everywhere.






Sunday mass at the Concepcion church. We reminisced about our ORGAVID days taking videos day after day here. That was three years ago.


Heading to our street.


Mi casa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment