Sunset at Sentosa

Since we were already in the area, we decided to wait for the sunset at Siloso beach. Sentosa has two beaches: Palawan beach and Siloso beach which are accessible via the free tram which picks up visitors from the monorail station. Siloso, for me, has a better view of the sunset and a more peaceful ambiance. Last year, Mitch, Maan, and I chose the more hip-happening Palawan beach to hang out with some cocktails and for a quick dip in the very dirty water. I figured the moms and kids would enjoy Siloso more.


I'm inclined to think that this is just a man-made beach. The shoreline does not look natural and the water is not very "beach-like". In fact, it's downright dirty. The place reminds me of Anawangin cove partly due to the pine trees in the background and the cove-like shape.

We spent the night (it's still sunny there at 6-7 pm) taking photos and making fun of people. See?


With our momma!


On our way back to Clarke Quay via the Vivo City MTR station, I reminded my sister that Vivo City mall has a huge-ass National Geographic flagship store on the ground floor. As predicted, she went crazy inside and bought a mug. Nerd.


0 comments:

Post a Comment